Have a Lego fan in the house? Big or small, they are sure to enjoy BrickUniverse.
BrickUniverse is returning to Raleigh for the 2nd year in a row. This year’s event will be even larger and feature:
- LEGO Star Wars Building Area: build your own Star Wars-themed creations
- The Brick Art Gallery: over a dozen beautiful paintings all built from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Friends Building Area: tons of LEGO Friends bricks to built with
- Massive LEGO Models: 27 foot LEGO model of the USS Missouri, 24 foot LEGO diorama of WWII Battle of Peleliu, 6 foot LEGO model of Brandenburg Gate, and more
- Big Brick Building: younger visitors can explore imagination through building with larger LEGO Duplo bricks
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and goodies
- Brick Battle Pit: Drive LEGO tanks and battle among fellow attendees in a 15 foot battle pit
- Play-Well Teknologies: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles and learn engineering with LEGO at the booth
- Fan Zone: with creations from some of the world’s best LEGO Fan Builders
- Brick Coloring: have fun with the awesome combination of LEGO and coloring
- BIONICLE Warrior Building: construct a LEGO BIONICLE Warrior
- Brick Road: have fun with LEGO cars with a huge road diorama
- BKNY Bricks: gallery of select works of LEGO Artist Jonathan Lopes
- BRICK Theater: learn from LEGO experts, artists, master builders, and author in teaching session throughout the day
- Plus much more.
Tickets are $18.00 per person plus a small processing fee. Ages 2 and under are admitted free. Buy tickets online at the site listed below.
Raleigh Convention Center
South Salisbury Street
Saturday, April 2, 2016 10a – 4p
Sunday, April 3, 2016 10a – 4p
Disclosure: Tickets were provided to my family free of charge for this event, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.